Friday, December 18, 2009

Ethan On the Move


Ethan recently mastered the skill of walking. He is loving his independence and freedom. My husband and I are trying to kid-proof the house once again. This time for a walking kid.

It's been a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. We recently took 2 trips with Ethan–one to Washington D.C. and one to San Francisco. Ethan loved the wide open-spaces at the Holocaust Museum we visited in D.C. He also loved just trecking all over the airport and going up to complete strangers and saying "Hi" in is oh-so-adorable voice. You'd have to hate kids and puppies to not respond.

I am so envious that Ethan is able to be so free. It makes me miss being a kid. If adults went up to complete strangers and said "Hi" to their face, we would be thought of as complete lunatics.

Well, I just wanted to add a post keep you updated on Ethan.

No comments: